Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The last day of five weeks

Today is the last day of my fifth week of pregnancy.  I have gained 1lb so far =D

My symptoms have been pretty mild so far: frequent urination, some nipple pain, gas, and an increased appetite (which to be honest is a good thing)!  I tend to forget to eat which is something I really need to stay on top of right now.

Pretty much the staple of my diet right now is Chobani Yogurt (pineapple and peach), Oikos Yogurt (key lime), Chicken salad sandwiches on Rudi's GF white bread, and Fritos and garlic hummus.

I haven't really had any cravings yet, nor have I felt like a crazy lady.

Nate and I have decided to prepare for a boy since it seems that boy names are incredibly hard for us to agree on.  I just want the baby to be healthy =)  I'd love to have a little girl just because the baby clothing is wayyyyy cuter, and I have an easier time deciding on female names.  Why do I hate traditional male names so much?!

I took today off so that I could focus on looking for apartments.  I found three that were interesting and we went to visit them.  I really like the first one, though it is a little smaller than I would have liked.  The other two are big, as they are houses for rent, but with that comes the added expense of paying for heat and other utilities that aren't included.  Heat alone in ME is at least 250 a month if you get on a budget plan.  With both of our incomes, we can afford it, but I'd rather be putting extra money away for a down payment on a house.

Looking for apartments stress me out really bad though =(


No comments:

Post a Comment