Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Nine Pregnancy Countdown Journal - Review

Let me start by saying, I'm so not a scrap booker.  Not only am I terrible with scrap booking, but I tend to forget my camera during very important times.  So while I wanted something sorta scrap booky to chronicle my first pregnancy, I also didn't want anything that was going to be a pain in the ass.  This is exactly what I was looking for.

The book is separated into months by colorful dividers.  Inside each month there are pages broken into weeks.  It starts with one page per week and as you go along, there are more and more pages for each week.  Each week provides guided questions to find out what's going on, how you are feeling that week, what is going on in the world that week, and etc.  Each month gives you a spot to post a picture of yourself, as well as places for ultrasound pictures, etc.

I really like guided scrap booking, where I don't have to post a lot of stuff, and focus more on writing my thoughts.  As a writer, I definitely want to chronicle my thoughts, but I don't always know exactly what I want to write, especially right now where I don't feel preggers.  I'm also glad there isn't a whole lot of gluing or posting stickers/stamps etc.  Maybe once I get further along, I'll be more excited about the whole scrapbooking aspect of being a Mom =)  I still think Snapfish will be a lot easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment