Friday, June 22, 2012

4 weeks!

Ever since I found out I was pregnant, I have peed on a stick every morning.  At this point, the pregnancy line shows up before the test.  And it's real dark.   I couldn't be more happy.

So far, only the family knows, and random people on the internet.  I've joined The Bump ; Can be found on Reddit as Darkshiara ; on Count Down to My Pregnancy ;  I also have a profile at What to Expect and Baby Center but I don't really like either of these two pages and probably won't continue using them.




I've also procured these books: Your Pregnancy: Week by Week,  What to Expect When You Are Expecting, and Mayo Clinic to Healthy Pregnancy.   And these baby journals: WTE: Pregnancy Journal/OrganizerThe Pregnancy JournalThe Nine Pregnancy Journal.  I'll post more about each as we go along.

While my first thoughts of pregnancy were shock and fear, I'm feeling less freaked out and more and more happy.  I don't feel preggers yet though.

So far my symptoms are gas, frequent urination, minor cramps/pressure, and some pain in my breasts.  But all in all, it's pretty surreal, and I don't feel pregnant at all!  Hopefully, since I've lost so much weight, I'll be showing early and my belly will POP!  I'm so excited to be a mommy!
In the next few days, I'll post about Nate, Emma, the books, and other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment