Sunday, June 24, 2012

What to Expect: Pregnancy Journal & Organizer - Review

I have a feeling this is going to be a life saver!  Let's just start with the fact that I'm absolutely horrendous at remembering dates and appointments.  Piss me off, and I'll remember it till the end of time, but remember that tomorrow I have a Dr. appointment at 9am, even going to sleep thinking that, and I'll still forget.  I do it all the time with counseling appointments.

So far, from what I read, pregnancy is all about specific dates.  Knowing when I have to schedule a test, ultrasound, or class is very helpful to me.  This book is broken into two major parts.  A journal which is broken into months, weeks, and days (So it'll say week 1 and the two pages will have individual days on it).  Each month page tells you what needs to be done (with a checklist to boot), a place to post a picture (and some days/weeks also have places to post ultrasound photos), and a place to record important info.  I feel like this is the book that will be in my purse.  It has a little pocket for me to keep information in as well.

The second part of the book has an organizer.   A place to write down what happens at each appointment; a place to write down name ideas; A place to record what you are eating, and so on.  I think this will help me stay on top of all the important things that are going to be happening in the next 8 months especially once pregnancy brain sets in (which to be honest, I think already has.  My brain is basically stuck on baby baby baby!)

No comments:

Post a Comment