Friday, July 20, 2012

Week 8!

So things have been super crazy, and I'm just now getting a chance to post these pictures that I took a few days ago.  Between a sinus infection and ear infection, I spent last week at home.  As much as I would have liked to have moved more stuff, my head was throbbing all week so I spent most of it in bed, sleeping.


















No new symptoms to note.  My brain has just been addled, and things have been a little lonely during this first trimester.  It's such a high to find out that I'm pregnant, but then there is all this waiting, while feeling like nothing has changed other than peeing, being exhausted, and needing to eat.  I want to be feeling the baby move, knowing the gender, listening to its heart beat, and buying cute things for the baby!  I did, however, buy a dopler from Ebay =D

No comments:

Post a Comment