Wednesday, August 15, 2012

11 Weeks - and on vacation!

Still no major morning sickness!  As long as I eat something when I first wake up and continue to munch all day long, it keeps the nausea at bay.

11 weeks.  Dear lord.  I remember when I was 4 weeks, 6 weeks, and thought it was going to take forever.  Now, I'm almost into my second trimester =D

Family members are mentioning that I'm looking a little rounder.  I think it depends on what kind of shirt I'm wearing honestly, but I am starting to show a little.  A tiny cute little bump =)

It's a lot easier to find the baby's heartbeat now, and hold it longer, but I'm still having trouble getting my sonoline B to show me the heart rate.


















Currently, I'm visiting my father and step-mother down in WV.  The flights went well though the first flight was canceled (which cost me 2 days of my trip) and then it was delayed.  It's been fun so far.  Yesterday, we went to the Premium Outlets in Hagerstown.  I personally love Outlets.  Great prices, and I'm always looking for a deal!  It was so much fun.  I got to have my first moment of baby shopping where I was able to get all emotional over cute little outfits at Gymboree and Carters.  It's funny.  I always thought I would be so gung ho on having a girl.  Instead, I just want a healthy baby, and I'm excited for either a boy or girl!

My step mother got me my first pair of maternity pants and a gorgeously soft maternity sweater from Motherhood Maternity.

Motherhood Maternity also gave me a free little goody bag for my first purchase at the store.  It came with a bunch of coupons: 25% off at OshKosh BiGosh; 25% off at Carters.  It had a free gift card for $20 to Snapfish.  It also had coupons for the free baby sling, free nursing cover, and free car seat cover that I had blogged about a week or so ago.  If anyone wants the codes for these three free items, let me know.  All you have to do is pay for shipping.  It also came with a bunch of pamphlets but even cooler a free Avent bottle - with a bunch of coupons and two free nursing pads.  All in all, the outlets were very successful!  I had no foot pain (I've had eight foot surgeries in the last eight years.  The most recent was bone transplant from my hip to my right foot in Dec 2011 - which took about five months to recover).  My hips hurt a little, but they are expanding.  We were out for about four hours!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, what a cute sweater!

    Glad you're having a good time down in WV. Be safe, and enjoy yourself! <3

    ReplyDelete