Saturday, October 20, 2012

Presents from Dad and my Step-Mum!

You may remember that, back in August, I spent some time down in WV with my Dad and Step-Mum.  I went on my first baby shopping extravaganza with Cyndie, and learned about a lot of amazing places with awesome deals on baby clothing.  While down there, Cyndie also got me a bunch of gluten free food.

Today, I got a package and was surprised to find a lot more than just gluten free food!

Surprise!!!!!!


I can't wait to get newborn pictures of him in these!

Close up on the USMC outfit!

Baby is going to be Grampy's little Marine =)

Pirates!

The label says "Everybody loves me".

The label on the chest says "Just like Daddy"!

I love dinosaurs <3!


Some fun from Grampy and Gigi for Em!  I can't wait to make bracelets with her tomorrow!

I love you guys <3!

No comments:

Post a Comment