Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tj Maxx - Home of the awesome deals

It's funny.  I remember being a child and hating Tj Maxx.  There was so many different things at this store which guaranteed that I would be stuck in Tj Maxx shopping hell forever.

And then I went shopping with Cyndie for baby clothes and learned... Wow, Tj Maxx has some really great deals!

So now that I know Baby Webling is a little boy, I was dying to add something boyish to his closet.
(Also - Fyi, the lighting in my room was horrendous when I took these.)

$4.50!!!

$5.00!!!

Close up on the front!

$5.00!!! It's an open gown at the bottom.

Oh yeah and it's green.

$3.99 for 8 washcloths with sharks on them!

2.99 for two pairs of pants!
There.  I'm done buying any clothing till after the baby shower.  I just had to add something to that closet haha!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment