Thursday, December 27, 2012

31 Weeks!

Day 1 of 31 weeks in a new maternity dress from my Dad and Step-Mum!

I hope you all had a fantastic holiday!  I definitely did.  Em, Nate, and I went to three separate family Christmas parties.  On the 22nd, we spent time with Nate's father and Step-mom.  On the 23rd, we spent time with Nate's mother and Step-father.  On Christmas Eve and Day, Nate and I spent it with my Mom while Em went to spend time with her Mom and her Mom's family!

Too much sitting though, my hip was so sore.  

Nathaniel is getting more and more active, kicking and poking at me.  I've started to wash all the newborn and 0-3 months clothing.  Nate put my rocking chair together so now I will get to start reading and rocking the baby.  When I was still working, I spoke all day for at least 10 hours.  Now that I'm home, I worry that the baby isn't hearing my voice enough.  I am trying to decide on which book series I'll start reading to Nathaniel first.  The Prydain Chronicles, maybe.

Also, have I mentioned how much I love my Keurig?!?!?!?  



No comments:

Post a Comment